Godown Blaze Consumes Paper Products and Furniture; No Injuries Reported

In Thane, Maharashtra, a significant fire erupted at a godown in Khidkali, destroying a large quantity of paper products and furniture on Wednesday night. The blaze, reported around 11.30 pm at Sagar Enterprises Godown, was swiftly tackled by Daighar police and fire brigade teams, using two fire engines. Thankfully, no injuries were reported, and the fire was brought under control by 1 am, according to Yasin Tadvi, Chief of the Disaster Management Cell of the Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC).

You May Also Like

More From Author

+ There are no comments

Add yours