Fire Breaks Out in Electric Meter Room of Thane Building, No Injuries Reported

A fire erupted in the electrical meter room of a five-storey building in Thane, Maharashtra, during the early hours of Thursday, as confirmed by civic officials. Fortunately, no injuries were reported, stated Yasin Tadvi, the chief of Thane Municipal Corporation’s disaster management cell. The incident, which occurred at 1:40 am in the building situated at Rashid compound in the Kausa area of Mumbra, damaged four electrical meters and wiring.

You May Also Like

More From Author

+ There are no comments

Add yours