Air Conditioner Blast Sparks Fire in Noida High-Rise, No Casualties Reported

A fire erupted in a flat within the upscale Lotus Boulevard society in Noida’s Sector 100 on Thursday morning, reportedly triggered by an air conditioner blast. Fortunately, there were no casualties reported in the incident, which occurred on the 10th floor of the building. Chief Fire Officer Pradeep Kumar Choubey stated that locals and residents promptly informed the fire service unit about the situation at 10:10 am.

You May Also Like

More From Author

+ There are no comments

Add yours