Three Women Die from Suspected Gas Leak in Puducherry

In the Pudhunagar area of Reddiyarpalayam, Puducherry, three women—Senthamarai, her daughter Kamakshi, and her granddaughter died after inhaling a suspected poisonous gas leaked from a neighborhood drain. Senthamarai initially lost consciousness in her toilet, followed by Kamakshi, and then the granddaughter, who discovered them. Neighbors rushed them to a nearby government hospital, but all three succumbed despite medical efforts. The police have registered a case, and preliminary investigations confirmed the gas leak. Authorities have advised residents to evacuate due to the ongoing risk.

You May Also Like

More From Author

+ There are no comments

Add yours